Please message me with questions at: email@example.com .
We have a nice rare 1993 Mercedes 300CE with low miles for sale.
- Very nice condition,
- Car starts right away, engine is strong and silent,
- Transmission is shifting as it should
- No leaks, no noises.
- Suspension is perfect.
- Soft top is in perfect shape, no leaks. Top is going down and up without problems!
- A lot of service records!!!
- Floors, transmission tunnels, windshield frames, door frames, even the convertible top storage compartments were
engineered to provide extra body rigidity lost by convertibles. Engineers did their homework thoroughly, as all
automotive reviewers gave the 300CE Cabrio high marks for no cowl shake, creaks, or flexing over bumps. Like the
300CE coupe, 8-hole style wheels were standard on all Cabrios upon introduction.